Thursday, September 6, 2007

Gordon Ramsay's right testicle


news today that potty mouthed celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has accidentally scorched his nuts at his restaurant.

Hillarious! well also it gives me a chance to recycle an old favourite photo. see left.

Apparently, in true scottish style, he was going commando in the kitchen and accidentally placed his nads on a hot hob. like eeeewwww! i don't like to imagine a kitchen full of commandos. apart from the agonising thought of seared testicles, the thought of accidentally getting one of Gordon's short and curlies as a free side is highly disturbing. Ramsay's comments were
"I burnt my right bollock and I'm in absolute agony. You wouldn't believe how much this hurts."
like ywah I'd believe it hurts like hell. pain and bollocks are two things that I personally don't like to mix.

now I've had the pleasure of experiencing Ramsay's cuisine and it is indeed exquisite. All his short-comings as a total asshole can be forgiven after tasting his food. seriously its that good. The whole story would make a great chapter for Anthony Bourdain's next book or TV series.

No comments: