Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some ancient Chinese wisdom


The whole family is sick at the moment. I think the boy caught it at school and passed it a nasty flu to everyone.

So the story from the beginning, we're at the grandparents for dinner on the weekend and after dinner the kids usually have a bath over there. Grandma is bathing the boy and turns to me and tells me "better watch it cos he's going to be sick" I ask how she can predict these things and she tells me
"ancient Chinese technique, see his testicles are droopy, not high and happy. mean no good. boy is going to be sick" . After taking several minutes to recompose myself from hysterical laughter. I vow to take extra care of him while thinking the old woman has totally gone bonkers.
Well lo and behold, she was right. the next day the boy started with a bad cough, developing into a full blown epidemic.
So there you have it. Guys check you nuts daily to see if you're going to be sick.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh lord, that is four shades of wrong!

Captain Smack said...

I'm sending her a picture of my balls right now. Please tell her to let me know how I'm doing.

yurl said...

steph: yeah it is. But it seems to work. I need further research but can't get to courage to ask my mates if i could be a survey of their nuts cos they'll belt me.

captain smack: Awesome, I'm sure grandma will appreciate it. she hasn't seen a good set for over 20 years.